Tuesday 10 July 2012

Where am I?? 0_0

U knw one of those days where u wake up and just feels at lost..
(-__-lll) Well been hving tht for days now.. ugh. just made me wonder wht am I doing this summer holiday(its semester break actually.. Malaysia is always summer ^w^)
Seems I've made my mom upset this couple of days.. cuz I've been stuck in my room.. I shouldn't do tht.. Dear me, please pick urself up.. 

Btw, these days, there's a guy I kinda sorta maybe probably like.. ^~^ umm.. I'm not too sure myself.. I'm pretty perplexed bout it cuz just not too long ago I've been having a crush with this other guy.. Ugh.. I'm really easily swayed aren't I... =_=

I look matured for my own age and it made ppl around me depend on me a lot however in truth I'm really dependent on others.. I've a terrible complex bout my looks bcuz of this..  Just pouring things out.. I think I'll strt updating this next week so till then.. Bye~ ^A^/

No comments:

Post a Comment