Sunday 12 January 2014

Reading.

I cnt c very well when I was a kid. So I nvr look at ppl's faces, just their mvemnts, voices n all the slight detailes tht I cn pick up with my blurred eyes n other senses. I had been happy in my own world, where I don't 'knw' anyone, where I create possibilities, believing in the unlimited abilities, no ground nor vines cn trap me. My world. As I grow up like many child's world, it crumbled, but mine fell apart a bit to late I suppose. cuz by the time evrything fell apart, outside of my world I was being stared at by disapproving eyes tht bore trough my souls. It puzzles me for I've nvr seen it in my world. Reality was harsh. n my advntage in my world bcomes a nightmare. My calculative logic n my habit of observing small things closely automatically fused itself to the reality closest threads, emotions. Not mine but others, forming twisted spider like strings. It became a detestable habit to look n absorbed these infos. I used to use 'em to get by but nw with my visions enhanced n my world shattered, it bcame sumthing I cnt ignore since its too clear.


If u were to hve the gift of reading ppl's emotion n predicting their reactions to an accurate 90% possibility, wht would u do?I guess sounds fun for a while, but just like winter season for a tropical person(someone who loves the sun) it'll get harder and harder to handle after some time passed by. Slowly but surely it'll bcome something u don't wanna c.


No comments:

Post a Comment